Saturday, November 29, 2008

Winter's here, let the planning begin...

So, I'm faced witht the likelihood of having another 2 weeks worth of canoeing and fishing so.......

How about another boreal trip??

So far I've narrowed it down to either the Kattawagami R. to Hannah/JamesBay, the Wakwayowkastic R. to the Moose R., the Kopka R. at Wabakimi PP, or maybe taking an alternate route to the Missinaibi R. via the Mattawishkwia River through Hearst, On.

The Kattawagami looks amazing, but the shuttle from Hannah Bay to Moose Factory is pricey. If I'm pressed for time, it looks like the Wak. to the Moose R. may be the next one. If time allows, I'd love to do the Kopka, especially after seeing Kevin Callan's detailed report on the CBC website. Then again the Missinaibi is a classic I could do again, and maybe with throwing an unexplored piece of river in the Mattawishkwia, this might be the way to go.

At least I've got some research to do while the snow flies!

Cheers,

Scott

1 comment:

ANDRAINO ADAMS said...

Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.